23 March 2006

This post is brought to you by a seed of thought planted into my brain after reading T.R.'s post.

At similar times in my life I have contemplated the lucrative potential of selling my body. However, such thoughts last about as long as I can balance a wad of paper in the campfire. Plus the idea of stabbing myself for money seems a little childish. I would rather drink a glass of rancid hotdog water.(about that...) There is always recycling. I try and recycle money by taking it back from the cashier after I buy something. It is a fun little game where I smile and hand the nice lady in the fun vest my dollar. The twist comes when I get nervious and snatch it back. Sure, I've never actually been able to "buy" anything this way, but I have preserved my dollar...but I digress...I will never need to employ such a cunning strategy of fiscal preservation because I will soon graduate. At which point I hope to have a "real job".

5 comments:

T.R. said...

oh man, just phrase "rancid hot dog water" makes me want yack all over the place. hope it pays well.

FPrince said...

Have you considered the possibility of landing a "surreal job?"

Creativity Escapes Me said...

I would rather have a chocolate starfish but to each his own.

FPrince said...

That sounds delicious. Not like that rancid abomination. But hot dogs would do nicely.

Creativity Escapes Me said...

20 ounces? Blake? Is there something you would like to share with the rest of the community?