08 January 2006

Greeting Etiquite

When Greeting Etiquite it is important to keep in mind what sort of relationship you have with Etiquite. Is a mere smile and shake of Etiquite's hand sufficient or is a European kiss on the cheek expected............And now my point(at least if I had one this would be it). At what point(see I knew I had a point) does a seasonal greeting lose its effectiveness? Friday at the shoe store of my employ, I was wished a Happy New Year. Isn't it a bit late for that? I mean, I have already a full week to screw up the year. I liken it to a man that inquires of a woman's pregnancy when he full well knows that she had a baby last week. I guess I'll let it slide...this time.

7 comments:

FPrince said...

Etiquette pleases one person: Etiquette. I just say "If it feels good, do it."

Creativity Escapes Me said...

We are almost eight full days into the new year. Late indeed.

jeremy said...

I hate when Etiquette gets stuck in between your teeth, and you have to use your best pocketknife to dig in there and force it out. I'd like it more if it was just crunchier.

FPrince said...

Crunchy etiquette sounds like a Gap line of sweaters. Awesome imagery, Jeremy. That was really cool.

T.R. said...

don't snap my undies.

FPrince said...

Thanks Chief.

FPrince said...

There's actually another Simpson's reference in my first post, 10 points to the bloggee who can name it.