01 June 2006

"I'M A REAL BOOOOoooooyyyyy!!!!!"


Well folks, after a month of diligent searching, calling, networking, internetting, pontificating, recreating, yodeling, emboldening, but never ebriating, I have struck a deal. It turns out that some sucker is willing to give me dollar bills money...in American currency! That's right I am employed. Now to answer any FAQ in embyro I will not be working as a tinker, a cobbler, a cooper or a haberdasher. On the contrary, I will be working as a sort of 3-in-1 swiss-many-jobs-dealy-guy. My employer is worldwide Commercial Real Estate Tycoonery, NAI. Here is where the true adventure begins: I must move to a place with a Login name...or rather, a Logan name. In an attempt to maintain ties and remove flies I will be vigilante in my bloggish ways for those that want to keep a close eye on the perilous (and hopefully lucrative) Cache County Collage of Carefully Collected Conflagration of Craziness.
And if all goes well...........................................

5 comments:

Awright13 said...

Hooray for cash cows!

Creativity Escapes Me said...

Amazing. I'm very happy for you.

FPrince said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FPrince said...

"I thought they smelled bad...on the outside!"
It's been my lifelong dream to swim through my life's earnings, whether those earnings be in the form of gold coins or jell-o.
Congratulations to you.

T.R. said...

felicidades, guey!

It's a duckbird.